Lunch no Joou (Lunch Queen)

Since the Jdramas which just ended aren't that appealing to me and I'm waiting for the upcoming ones to release so I decided to dig up good old Jdramas.

While browsing through Silent Regrets I came across a lot of good old Jdramas. I then went to DramaWiki to check up on the rating and casting.
I came up with a few Jdramas which have good rating and interesting plot.

  • Summer Snow, Year 2000, Average rating = 18%
  • Lunch no Joou, Year 2002, Average rating = 18.9%
  • Kiken na Aneki, Year 2005, Average rating = 18.78%

It was a hard choice for me to pick one drama out of the three. In these dramas there's an actor/actoress I wanted to watch. For example, Oguri Shun in Summer Snow, Yamapi or Satoshi in Lunch no Joou and Ito Misaki in Kiken na Aneki & Lunch no Joou.

I watched a bit of Summer Snow on youtube but I don't really like it even though the rating was good. Because I don't really like Tsuyoshi? the guy in Kinki Kids.
I couldn't find Kiken na Aneki, so at the end the result was Lunch no Joou.

I was lucky that it didn't disappoint me, because I actually really enjoy watching this drama. It makes me want to get Omurice while watching it.
Currently up to episode 5 and having trouble downloading the rest of the episodes which pisses me off.

LUNCH QUEEN

LUNCH QUEEN

LUNCH QUEEN

LUNCH QUEEN

Dramas waiting to be release:

  • Seito Shokun
  • Proposal Daisakusen
  • Hotelier

Out of the Spring 2007 dramas only these three I really want to watch. I might see how the other drama goes with the rating after it have broadcast in Japan.

2 Responses to "Lunch no Joou (Lunch Queen)" (Leave A Comment)

bruin bruha says
April 15, 2007 1:29 pm

i cant wait for the new P drama as well :D i hope he is dreamy as always xD

btw i have seen Summer Snow, and it's a really sad drama. i am not a fan of domotsuyo as well, but it was a good drama to watch anyways. i think u should try Strawberry on the Shortcake with Takki if u havent seen it :D I can watch this one over and over lol

Choco-late says
April 15, 2007 4:04 pm

We I can see why Summer Snow is a good drama because of the rating.

Strawberry on the Shortcake sounds cute, but I'll see if I can come across this drama. If I do I will sure watch it.