Delicious Gakuin Ep02

I LOVE YOU NISHI><"
Why must you be so cute in this drama?

As you can see I'm hype up because I've just finished watching Delicious Gakuin Ep02.
Although I'm not sure what they were talking about, but I do have some sort of idea what is going on. It's really easy to understand, basically Nishi, Miura & Aibachan want to escape from the school. But obviously they will fail otherwise we can say byebye to this drama.

Episode had more of Shinchan, by the looks of it it seem like he's the president of the class as everyone praises him while he was just cutting an onion. I must say that Shinchan looks so kakkoi in this episode.

Can't believe Yuichi wore the nerdy glasses. He look even worser than on the profile photo on the website.

I can't help but laugh every time Nishi 'transform', it's like I'm watching Power Ranger or Sailor Moon.

Ok enough talking, I'm just going to post some caps now.

DG EP02

DG EP02

DG EP02

DG EP02

FAVOURITE SCENE OF THE EPISODE

DG EP02

Nishi you dork!
You're not suppose to eat a raw onion like an apple!

This scene is so halirous! I can't stop laughing how cute he was, even saying it's yummy.

0 Responses to "Delicious Gakuin Ep02" (Leave A Comment)