"FRIEND" PV

Just when I find the internet is boring because I have busted my download limits for the month so loading each page is so slow.
But it's always when my internet so slow then I find so many things I want to download.
So in this situation I usually save those links and wait until I have my limits back.
But I can't stand not seeing this PV. By reading the title you know what it is. It's Tachibana Keita's "FRIEND" PV.

I might not have mention it here, but seriously when I first heard the radio version of the song I don't really like it. I don't know why, maybe it's the high pitch "My friend, my friend" part at the start of the song.
But then when I heard the 1.27mins of the song from "BLUE DRAGON" opening I was like "OMG! This song is great!" *puts on repeat 100000 times*
Yes the song is great but I still don't like the "My friend, my friend" part at the start of the song but the clear version of the song brings me to liking it.

Keita Tachibana
Keita Tachibana
Keita Tachibana
Keita Tachibana
Keita Tachibana
Keita Tachibana

So the PV is still stuck to the Tachibana Keita style.
Guitar + band
There's really nothing to see apart from my awesome Tachibana Keita.
But still I think the PV was awesome because the song is really great.

I'm going to mention about his hair because lately his hair style is really a mess. First it was curly, then long+curly, then less curly+long+fringe split in the middle.
And about the fringe split in the middle, I know there's a lot of people don't like it but of course there's some who likes it. And I'm one of those who don't like it. So as you can see on the 2nd screen capture his fringe is split in the middle. But it's only that screen capture, the rest was kind of back to the side. Basically what I'm trying to say is he looked better.

One more thing I want to mention is his skin/face. Even though his face still looks skinny but his skin is in good condition meaning I can't see any pimples or whatever (maybe the make-up helped) and he doesn't look as tired like in the Hanamuke PV.

So as I mention at the start of the entry, my internet is so slow that I couldn't download this PV. So I only watched it once on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr0zLIqH8Js

0 Responses to ""FRIEND" PV" (Leave A Comment)