Delicious Gakuin Ep03

This episode is no fun to watch ><"

I just mean this episode has more talking than action compared to the previous episodes. Why is it no fun? Because I don't understand Japanese.

Katsuragi Shougo is so cool but mean at the same time. He keeps on being mean Rouma because he lost to him in the delicious battle last episode.

Since there's so much talking in this episode so I only can understand a little bit of it. Basically they accussing Rouma being a theif and somehow it got to the point where Rin VS Rouma in the delicious battle. I'm so happy that this episode has more Aiba and he's really cute in this episode. Again with his beautiness saying and beautiful, pretty, beautiful, pretty... I don't know what he's saying but I guess it's related to being pretty or beautiful.

Guess I really need translation.
Next episode will be Mathew Perrier VS Kitasaka Rouma!

DG EP03

0 Responses to "Delicious Gakuin Ep03" (Leave A Comment)