The 14 yrs old Keita

I went to this Chinese forum that I haven't been to for years and luckily I still remembered my ID and password.
I'm also lucky that they didn't block users with less than a limited of post in the media section.
Something I never have watched before was there for download.

IT WAS THE VIDEO WHEN KEITA COMPETED IN THE SINGING COMPETITION WHEN HE WAS 14!

I couldn't believe I had the chance to see this video. I don't know how people can possible dig up this video, it like it's in 1999.
He sang the opening song of the anime GTO. He look so so little and cute!
But his voice wasn't great back then and if you compared to Forever Memories you can tell he had a voice training.
The hosts was talking about the clothes he wear and the judge was commenting him but I don't understand what they are saying.
At the end of the video it showed Keita and a bunch of kids received an award.

Young Keita

Young Keita

Young Keita

Young Keita

Young Keita

Young Keita

2 Responses to "The 14 yrs old Keita" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
April 12, 2007 11:05 pm

LOl~ he's so cute back on that time! XD
I haven't watch the clip...
wanna hear his voice when he was 14 years old XD
come to think of it... in 1999, i was only 9 years old girl! O_O

bruin bruha says
April 13, 2007 9:48 am

lmao i cant believe he looked like that until now. im glad he grew up fine XD thanks for the caps :D