The great DANCE in Japan

Everyone knows that Japan has the great dance talent, there is so much dance crew that are from Japan.
Other than exploring some Jpop/Jdrama/Jmovies here, I also will be exploring the underground dance world as well.
This is my first post about one of Japan's great dance group U-min.

U-min is a Japanese 4 man dance group with some mad poppin skills.
They are very popular and have danced in variety of showcases & TV show.
To be exact they are a group which do Animation dance which is something similar to poppin. Even I can't tell the difference between animation dance and poppin.

I had a chance to see these 4 guys performing live on a showcase that was held in my country. But I didn't went to the showcase because that day was Chinese new year and I had to stay with my family.

Here is a performance that is worth watching.

0 Responses to "The great DANCE in Japan" (Leave A Comment)