Absolute King Rikkaidai ft. Rokkaku

Yesterday night I was just watching the Absolute King Rikkaidai ft. Rokkaku ~First Serve~ Tenimyu.
It's really surprising to see myself not as interested in Tenimyu as I was first during the 2nd cast.
It have seem that I have lost a big amount of interest in Tenimyu. Ever since the 2nd cast graduated (except Aibachan) my interest has also graduated as well. But because Aibachan is still there & was the only one left from the 2nd cast, I manage to continue watching the Tenimyu.
But unfortunately even with my favourite Aibachan I can't seem to find the interest that I had before.
Everything has changed.

The more I'm looking at these 3rd cast the more I think they are loosing the original anime character's characteristics.
Everything seem wrong. First of all Sakuradai is too tall to be Ryoma and he doesn't have the arrogant face that Ryoma has even though he does look cute.
Also Yanagishita cosplaying as Kaidoh, he's too cute to be Kaidoh. His voice is not deep enough and he doesn't put on this 'I'm gonna kill you' face.
Also Minami (Tezuka), Nakayama (Inui) & Watanabe (Taka-san) aren't tall enough, even Sakuradai is almost their height which is totally wrong.

After watching half of the Absolute King, I realise that Aibachan has more parts in it. Ever since 2nd cast graduated Aibachan has more parts in Tenimyu. Maybe he's the 'senpai' so the director gave him more parts or maybe during the 2nd cast time period he gather so many Aiba fans.
Seriously if you have realise it, you would start to think the same thing as me. Did Aibachan ever get to sing a solo song in Tenimyu during the 2nd cast period? NO! There you go.
But it's a good thing since all the Aibachan fans will go 'Banzai'!

I really wonder when will this Tenimyu thing stop. From my memories I think this started from 2004 (I think) until now. Sooner or later they will perform the Dream Live 4, and would Aibachan graduate or will he continue as being Fuji Syusuke?
If Aibachan continues to be part of Tenimyu I will continue supporting Tenimyu but if Aibachan quit, I don't know what is left for me to keep on watching it.

But Dream Live 4, I'm waiting for you to release!

Tenimyu
Tenimyu
Tenimyu

2 Responses to "Absolute King Rikkaidai ft. Rokkaku" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
April 10, 2007 11:06 pm

Hey~ are you a fan of w-inds. too? XD
by any chance, you know an anime called "Black Cat"??
I LOVE THAT ANIME SO MUCH! lol~

Choco-late says
April 11, 2007 12:01 am

YES! i am a big fan of w-inds., I thought u would know that.
YES, I've seen the anime Black Cat! Since it was Keita's favorite manga, that is why I watched it.