Filled with dramas

At the moment I have 5 Jdrama and 1 TWdrama downloading. Also haven't include the ones which are going to be release soon.
Luch no Joou, Stand Up!, Delicious Gakuin, LIAR GAME & Proposal Daisakusen are downloading at the moment and Seito Shokun & Hotelier are on the waiting list. Also Corner with Love the Taiwanese drama.

With this much dramas I think I'm going to get told off again for downloading so much.
But first of all I need to finish Lunch no Joou while the rest I'm waiting for it to release. Stand Up!! I guess I have to give up since the subber dropped this project and there's no way I can find this drama since it's old.

So what I watched in these two days was the first episode of LIAR GAME & Proposal Daisakusen.

LIAR GAME EP01
First of all this drama wasn't on my "the spring 2007 going to watch" list, without thinking much thought it would be similar to Kurosagi so I didn't pay too much attention to this. But after reading the synopsis at DramaWiki I'm starting to find this drama interesting.
Then after finish episode one I'm looking forward to the rest of it. Even Toda Erika plays a really honest and stupid character which get cheated all the time even though it sounds like a lie. But she's really pretty & cute.
Matsuda Shota, I guess this is his first drama getting the leading role. He's a great actor and I can't believe his whole family are actor/actress.
Really looking forward to ep02, I'm excited how he will get back the money for Erika.

LIAR GAME
LIAR GAME

Proposal Daisakusen EP01
Mainly watching this drama because Yamapi is starring in it. Although I'm not a fan of JE members, but in dramas they are ok.
So I thought Yamapi is getting marry in the first scene because the producer made it so like it. But it wasn't, the girl that Yamapi love is getting married to another guy.
And so Yamapi is so sad and it's the first time I see him smoking and drinking in a drama (wow, JE lets him smoke?).
So if it went on like that and nothing special happens I don't I'm interested in the drama even with Yamapi. But when Yamapi goes back to the past and tries to get the girl he likes, then it gets interesting. So I thought the drama will keep on going on in the past but Yamapi came back and didn't made changes. So there's more going back to the past later on in the drama. It's pretty predictable that he will get the girl at the end.

PD

4 Responses to "Filled with dramas" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
April 20, 2007 4:45 am

Ah! I'm watching LIAR GAME too. Can't wait to watch the second episode. 8O

Yamapi's over 20, so he's legally allowed to smoke/drink in Japan. I think JE only has a problem with it if the person's underage, because then that violates idol code of conduct or something.

Anonymous says
January 26, 2010 6:09 am

activists zealandnew ljohnstoumn zydus lots sent spinoff voice arrivehow kalyan american
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous says
February 18, 2010 8:25 am

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous says
January 11, 2011 12:13 am

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory