Hongo's Uprising

So a few days ago I visited the nana-nan.net site and they had an article featuring Hongo Kanata.
Reading that just reminded me days ago I've watched the B'z PV "Eien no Tsubasa" and "Seto Shokun".
After watching "Himitsu no Hanazono" I've actually went back and downloaded "Hinokio" (Which was quite some time ago) and looking back when he was still 15 (15? I thought he was looked younger than that in Hinokio) was shocking and comparing it to now. He is one of the many actor which was out standing during at a young age. But what gotten his popularity must be the popular movie NANA2.

So as his popularity is rising his fansbase include a variety age and nationality.

I was watching the B'z PV "Eien no Tsubasa" which Hongo was starring in. I think the only song I've heard from B'z was "Ocean" and I totally loved that song. Well anyway, I have no idea of what the song was about but I loved the PV. It gives a sort of sweet and sad feeling and Hongo really pulls off the kiddy/boy look even though he's only 17.

Eien no Tsubasa

Then later I had watched episode 1 of "Seto Shokun" and I have a feeling that Hongo always plays the quiet type characters. For me the first episode of "Seto Shokun" sort of give me a feeling of Hongo as Hinata in the first episode of "Himitsu no Hanazono". But it might just be the first episode that gives me this feeling.

seto shokun

But I would love to see him acting as a loud and annoying character.

0 Responses to "Hongo's Uprising" (Leave A Comment)