2007 Summer Tour

The once per year summer tour for w-inds. have finally arrived. This year is like no different to other years. Vision Factory has officially announced the information regardless to the summer tour.
I assume this tour would be called "Journey" as they always have used their album names for tour.

Speaking of w-inds. tour, last year tour "THANKS" was a little disappointed for me. The reason was not because I have seen some parts of it before I got my DVD. The "THANKS" tour turned out to be a normal concert and didn't surprise me like in the other previous concert they had.
It just didn't make me go "WOW" or scream in front of the TV.
The most disappointing thing was they didn't have a dance bridge! Although they did some dancing during 1 or 8 but it wasn't classify as a dance bridge because it's not in the tracklist.
Another thing is the Message is a bit boring, because I had to read and it's long as well.
The most enjoyable part would probably be Hush...!, 1 or 8 & Sup Wassup!

Ok, this sounds like I didn't enjoy the tour at all. But other than the things I mention above, I REALLY LOVE THE TOUR!
I just hope this year tour will bring back the "WOW" thing to me.

1 comments:

エマ★(´・ω・`)★ says
April 17, 2007 5:38 pm

reply to my blog comment: of course i remembered you (the username is pretty easy to remember). I haven't actually seen you on MSN for ages O_o that's why... O.o have u been on?

Anyway you got it right about THANKS. It didn't exactly "wow" me either, but the 3 songs you mentioned (hush, 1 or 8 and sup wassup) sure did! XD so frikken kakkoii. Keita's message was super boring... wasn't it only "domo, keita desu" or something? oh well..