Yabu reminds me of Keita.F

Keita+Yabu

I was browsing at some photos of Yabu on the net since I haven't seen him for a long time.
I used to thought he's cute and I still do now.
I think all members of Ya-Ya-Yah are cute too, but the only reason I think why I'm not too interested in them is because they are in JE. I think I've already said it before, I hate the clothing during lives.

Okay, back to the topic. I found so many nice pictures of Yabu and thought he truely did grow a lot the last time I saw him. More mature but he still has that hairstyle even now.
In some of the pictures Yabu suddenly remind me of Keita Furuya (Lead). I think Yabu slowly growing up looking a like Keita Furuya. I think it's the facial shape.
I used to think the young Yabu remind me of Keita Tachibana, not that they look a like but young Yabu has the shadow of Keita Tachibana.

Too bad, Yabu is JE otherwise I would definitely love him more than now.

0 Responses to "Yabu reminds me of Keita.F" (Leave A Comment)