Is it the end?

Ever since start of 2002 I have devoted my taste of music towards w-inds. and eventually it spread to other Jpop band.
I can still remember the time when I my obsession of w-inds. started, seriously all I can think of is them.
Thinking back, they really changed a lot in these 6 years and so have I.
My fandom have stayed for 5 years, but in these 2 years I've realise that fandom been dropping. Not that I don't like them anymore, just that I'm not in the urge to get their production.
Normally I would get so excited when they having an album or DVD releasing and would want it straight away. Now I have come to the point that I can wait slowly.
Even though I know there will be a day where I don't like them anymore, but I hope it won't be soon. Just thinking all the stuff I brought would be a waste in the future. But seeing me, I always come back liking the stuff I liked before.

There was a time where I'm totally obsessed with Lee Jun Ki, every time I go online all I wanted to do is search info about him. I even build a website for him, which is now pretty sucessful.

After I got over with the Lee Jun Ki obsession, my next obsession was probably Aiba Hiroki. I used to like him but not as much as now. Just seeing him role playing my favorite Prince of Tennis player just made me like him even more.

Since Aiba isn't that popular yet and it's hard to find info about him. The obsession settle pretty quick, but still made me open an Yahoo Groups for him.

Coming up next is Nishijima Takahiro. I've always liked AAA's song and kept updated with their releases but never liked any of the members.
Somehow I got really into them and especially Nishi.
I always thought he's the best looking in AAA but not too good looking to get me obsessed.
I don't know when or how I started to think that Nishi looked cute and hot.
So my another of my obsession have started.
Just looking at him smile, I think he got the cuties smile out of all the guys I've seen.

But I don't think I have a current obsession now, it's all pretty even.
Junki got his new drama releasing during March, Aiba & Nishi new drama releasing around April and w-inds. 2 album mega-remix & Journey.
I'm really excited for these releases.

0 Responses to "Is it the end?" (Leave A Comment)