Keita in Action!

Actually long before I heard rumours that Keita will be releasing another single during May, but it's not officially announced.
Again, just now I heard another rumour of Keita releasing an solo photo album. This is again not officially announced.
But I'm really curious how the fans manage take a photo of this poster. Or maybe it's leaked out from one of the staff member in VF so just to get us fans excited.


I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing for Keita's fans.
For me I'm totally fine with Keita being solo just as long as he's not leaving w-inds.
But there must be a part of the Keita's fans which doesn't like Keita being solo, why? Thinking that he's doing too good and eventually leaving the group?
I highly doubt that VF will let Keita leave the group because Keita is the vocal of w-inds. and if Keita and gone or replaced might as well disband w-inds.
But then I would cry because w-inds. is my first favorite Jpop group.
Plus I trust Keita, he said he never want to leave w-inds.

0 Responses to "Keita in Action!" (Leave A Comment)