Delicious Gakuin Official Website

Delicious Gakuin

Official website @ http://www.avexmovie.jp/lineup/delicious-gakuin

Before I heard that Aiba-chan is the main character in theis drama, but by the looks of it now I think the main character would be Nishi. Since I saw his name written first in the website and he's also in the middle on the picture.

I really don't mind whether it's Aiba-chan or Nishi being the main character because these two are my favorites anyway.

From the photo on the website, actually I don't really need to mention it much because of course it's "HOT" "SEXY" etc.
But it doesn't hurt to mentioning it, THEY ARE TOTALLY HOT IN SCHOOL UNIFORM. Other than school uniform I know they are going to wear the chef uniform since it's a school about cooking.
Gosh! Just imaging Nishi and Aiba-chan in chef's uniform is hot.
Sorry my attention is all on Nishi and Aiba-chan, I'm just totally forgetting about Shinjiro and the other 2 member from D-Boys (Gomen for not knowing your names, but I will learn).

The drama starts on 2nd of April, how I wish that day will come early. Although it seem not like a big production drama since it's only 30mins each episode but there's loads of hot guys that's all I need to know.

I feel like going on the net and trying to dig out any information on this drama even though I have done that already. But I'm just extremely excited about this because it's Nishi and Aiba-chan!

If it was Keita in a drama I would be screaming my head off as well, just mentioning this so that I'm not being bias here. Keita Tachibana is STILL my favorite idol guy.

0 Responses to "Delicious Gakuin Official Website" (Leave A Comment)