AAA new CM "Get Chuu!!"

Get Chuu!!

AAA new CM, background music is their new single song "Get Chuu!!"

You can watch the CM here:
http://housefoods.jp/products/tvcm/tvcm_onair070226_03.html

The song is so nice as well as the CM. All of them are so cute in the CM especially NISHI!
I was wondering when they would have an CM, now they do. Hopes there's going to be more CM, I just love watching CMs.

This is where you can watch the behind the scene of the CM.
http://housefoods.jp/event/iikao/talent.html#aaa

I haven't seen this video yet, but I will.
Just that my damn internet is so slow because I've used all my downloads limits. So I got to wait a few more days until I can watch it.

The CM is filmed in Hawaii, as we know that AAA went to Hawaii for filming.

But I hope I don't have to go to these two websites to watch the CM and behind the scene. Really wish that someone would have the video so I could download it onto my computer.

Just to mention another thing, THEIR WEBSITE IS UPDATED WITH A NEW LAYOUT! IT'S THEIR "alohAAA!" LAYOUT!
CHECK OUT THEIR PROFILE PICS...
I really think Misako and Yukari profiles pic are the best out of the 8.
Nishi is cute, but that was not his usual CUTE smile that I like.
Oh well... I'm just excited about their PV. I think it's filmed in Hawaii, otherwise why are they even there?

2 Responses to "AAA new CM "Get Chuu!!"" (Leave A Comment)

tantei says
March 03, 2007 2:30 am

excuse me for asking, but are you korean? found ur website while browsing for junki's pictures :)

Choco-late says
March 03, 2007 9:27 am

Nope, I'm not Korean. I'm fully Chinese.