The reason why I can never be into JE

As it is known that JE is one of the biggest male entertainment angency in Japan. It has all the different type of guys which can capture the hearts of any type of womens.

Long before and probably is still now, most popular boy band came from JE such as Kinki Kids, V6, Smap etc.
There is probably 100s of artist in JE, you can never seen them all. So it kind of hard to believe a female would not be interested in JE guys.

Me for example is just a normal fangirl who looks for hot guys, but not into any JE artist.
I must admit that there are JE guys who I like but not into. Such as Yamapi, Kame, ummm.... can't think of any.
Also there are younger kids who are cute, and definitely cute. But I don't seem to see them in any Jdrama.

These are probably the reasons why I can't get myself to like JE:
1. I hate the clothes they wear on stage live, it turns me off.
2. The not debuted groups songs aren't that great.
3. They only good at backflip.
4. I don't like their dance moves.
5. Why do they always need to show their bodies? They don't have muscle.
6. Too many! Group members always changes.
7. Never can keep up with the new members.
8. Can't think of anymore.

Even though most peoples in Japan would know about JE, but I don't think any groups in JE are that famous oversea. Maybe there used to be some but I don't think they are still famous now since there's so many young and hot guys in this industry.

Somehow I'm just glad that I'm not into any JE groups, gotta be unquie.
Even though all JE boys are pretty boys type which it's my type but sorry they aren't attractive to me.

I can never stand watching any JE tv show, it just the clothes they wear turns me off. But it's alright if they are in a drama, I don't seeing them in drama.

I used to think that all the pretty boys who acted with one of the JE guys are JE as well, but found out they actually are not such as Teppie, Shun and Hiroki.

For these past years I can see that the JE style hasn't changed at all, which is why I probably can't stand them in lives. To me in JE tv show it just seemed 'old fashion'.

I've also heard about bad rumours some JE boys having sex with the boss to get the job. I mean I can't believe that is true since the boys look so innocent but the rumour has been for awhile. When I saw this news I was just thinking "glad that the guys I like is not in JE".
Not only that rumour there's tons more, but I just couldn't be bother to know, it's not like I care.

0 Responses to "The reason why I can never be into JE" (Leave A Comment)