w-inds. Journey is released

So it releasing today! w-inds. new album "Journey".
You don't know how much I was waiting this for.

By listening to these songs, I can tell they have mature a lot.
At first w-inds. have gotten my attention because of their fast beat songs, but now the ballad songs have gotten me.
No matter what song, Keita's voice is always so beautiful.
Especially listening to the ballad songs, it really showed his unquie voice.

At the moment I'm half way of listening to the whole album.
The first two songs didn't appeal to me very much, it seem like a normal fast song.
04. Crazy for you & 05. Devil were getting better. Both fast songs and both sound great to me. Really missed listening to Ryuichi and Ryohei rapping, it reminded me the olden days of w-inds.
09. Journey & 10. Message is still my two favorite ballad in this album. I really can feel the message that Keita's passing. It's so beautiful...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

TRACKLIST
01. THIS IS OUR SHOW
02. Top secret
03. Is that you
04. Crazy for you
05. Devil
06. TRIAL
07. 遠い記憶
08. Milky way
09. Journey
10. message
11. 地圖なき旅路
12. Celebration
13. ブギウギ66
14. TRIANGLE
15. ハナムケ

DL LINK: http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/484022/Journey.rar

0 Responses to "w-inds. Journey is released" (Leave A Comment)