A LIVE-Delicious Gakuin?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A live version of "Delicious Gakuin"?
Are you serious??? That is the best news I ever heard.
Even though the drama version has only Nishi and Shinjiro but this live (it's more like a musical) has all the 8 members of AAA.
Even though I'm not too sure whether I could have a chance of seeing this, but I'm praying.

Avex sure plans thing so far ahead. The drama is not even aired yet and already they planned a live musical.
It's not like the plot matters here, it is the actors. So far from the official I read, it's a pretty simple plot but it could be a really shitty drama but people will still go and watch the live or drama because of who is acting in it (just like me).

By the looks now, I'm positive that Nishi will be the main cast.

0 Responses to "A LIVE-Delicious Gakuin?" (Leave A Comment)