Because of you I found this new drama I liked

I was just surfing the net and somehow found something related to Hongo Kanata. Out of my boredom I started surfing stuff about him and happens to find that he's in this new Jdrama called "Himistu no Hanazono" which is currently broadcasting in Japan at the moment.
First of all I watch it completely because of Hongo (he's cute that's why), I started watching the Jdrama on youtube but started actually liking the drama itself.
I was having doubts about it since the drama didn't have high ratings in Japan. But it actually turned out to be a funny and relaxing drama. I must say that Hongo does have a lot of part, he's also in an up coming drama which will be releasing at Spring 2007. I'm really excited to watch it.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Himitsu no Hanazono" is originally a manga.
It's about a famous manga artist named Hanazono Yuriko who writes Shoujo manga (girls manga).
As it is a girl name everyone assume that Hanazono Yuriko is a girl, but actually the secret identies of Hanazono Yuriko is 4 brothers. Including Wataru, Osamu, Satoshi and Hinata.
These four separates the work and it turned out to be a masterpiece when it is combined.

But there's something I don't really understand, why Hanazono Yuriko?
Why did they have that name, was it something memorible or they just made it up.
So far they haven't said why they used that name, so I guess it's nothing really special about the name.

I really looking forward to more episodes of this. I'm just guessing but I think Tsukiyama will end up with Wataru or no one.

The rating of this was ok at the first 2 episodes then when it continues on the rating was dropping, I really hope they don't drop more even though it does not matter to me.

0 Responses to "Because of you I found this new drama I liked" (Leave A Comment)