UVERworld

I never liked Jrock or rock before, but thought I should give it a try and after watching a mini live by Miyavi I stayed away more.
I have received a major head ache after that mini live, I didn't know if he was singing or screaming.
I would never want to listen Jrock now unless it's a nice ballad.
Pop rock is probably more suitable for me as many Western band have that style, there was a time where I was hooked to Orange Range songs because of Shanghai Honey that I heard from watching "Orange Days".
But I got over Orange Range because I didn't get update of their releases or maybe they didn't release anything.

I downloaded a bunch of UVERworld PVs long time ago, the PV I saw was "D-tecnolife" I as introduced by the forum that I used to go a lot.
They are a pop rock band and I really liked that song. So from then on whenever I see a link to download their PVs I would download it.
But after watching it once or twice I just left it there and never touched it again.

Lately I've been watching/listening to those PVs that I downloaded long time ago. What I realise is that their songs is really beautiful, even though all their PVs were kind of the same. The sounds of hearing 'real' music is really different from those synthesed by machine. But I still like listening to HipHop and R&B type.


UVERwold

UVERworld

I only have a few PVs from UVERworld, but now I'm trying to find their album and try listening their songs apart from the single ones.
Shouldn't be that disappointing, right?

0 Responses to "UVERworld" (Leave A Comment)