Death Note ~The Last Name~


Even though the DVD of Death Note ~The Last Name~ isn't out yet, but I manage to watch a cinema recorded version with subtitles.
Although it was straining my eyes so much plus I was watching it at night I still watched the whole movie because it was so interesting.


I'm watching the anime as well so movie 2 is around the part where I'm up to in anime. It feels a bit confusing despite that I've seen the manga, anime and movie. Epseically in the movie they cut and shorten parts so much from the original which makes me thing "EH? Where's that part?" so and so.


So the 2nd movie, BIG CHANGES! Even though it still stick to the storyline.
The movie started a review on what happened in movie 1 and then showed Shiori funeral. Then it just moves on to Light joining in the investigate group.
Things just went as the manga did, L & Light together investigate on the Kira case. I love the part where L went to Light's uni to see him and he was wearing a mask when he came. It was so CUTE!
There is slightly changes in the movie but I can't remember them. But the MAJOR change is the end part.
~SPOILERS~~~~~~~~~


Light died before L died.
The BIG change was the part after when L meant to L in the manga.
In the manga Rem wrote L's and Watari's name in his Death Note in order to save Missa.
That scene did happened in the movie, BUT L didn't died....
What happened???
L was soooooo smart that he knew Light would try and kill him, so he wrote his name in Ryuk's Death Note that he die in 20 days after.
So the Death Note that Missa have been writting on was a fake one created by L. I think Ryuk knows about it but since he's not on either sides so he kept quite about it.
So when Rem wrote L's name on his Death Note L couldn't die, because he already written his name on another Death Note.
Well... At the end L will die just that Light died before L did which is different from the manga.
But at least it didn't show him dying, from my point of view, I think they made Light die before L is because L's character is more popular than Light in the live action movie.


I just wanna say that, although it's completely changed at the end but THE MOVIE WAS FRINGGING SO GOOD AND L IS SO CUTE!

That's it! I'm so excited about movie 3 where it only talks about L.

0 Responses to "Death Note ~The Last Name~" (Leave A Comment)