Nishi on Koisuru Hanikami

This is so great! I was browsing Baidu for AAA stuff and I found that the Chinese fans subbed the episode that Nishi and Sayaka date for Hanikami.
I was so happy because I've got this video RAW and I completely don't understand what they both are saying. I know what's going on but what I wanted to know is what they think of each other.

I don't know if they are REALLY enjoying the date or not. But their smile and laugh doesn't look fake, if it is claps for their acting.

The conversation in the car was interesting.
At least I got to know that Nishi gets jealous easily, even towards males.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comments:

Anonymous says
February 25, 2007 2:11 pm

ummm...hey~ I was wondering, can you please post up the link for nissy's hanakimi cos i've spent the last five hours looking for it...^^ Thank you!!~