FONK - Young Japanese Group

I was just browsing through some random Jpop blog and I found this group called FONK. I group of ghetto kids... So I just looked at their PV from youtube, and I thought the kid rapped really good.
So kept on checking out their stuff.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

FONK is consist of 4 members, Yu-ta the vocalist/rapper and Moka, Lao and Hiyori are dancers.
I don't know why the dancers are there, I mean they don't even get to sing at all (at least at the moment they didn't) but maybe it's boring to have 1 kid singing on stage.
But Yu-ta is really a cool kid, his rapping is really good for a 12 years old kid.
They released an CD with their debut song "Ohayo Sunday" on the December 6th 2006.
Not long ago on the January 17th 2007 they released their first single "Ohayo Sunday". Tracks including Ohayo Sunday, Natural Born MC.
It's amazing to see what a bunch of 9-12 years old kids can do now a days.

Official Website

0 Responses to "FONK - Young Japanese Group" (Leave A Comment)