"Delicious Gakuin"

Delicious Academy
As you can see this is a new drama called "Delicious Gakuin" starting from April and 13 episodes altogether.
The news was released some time but I just checked out on the casting.
Out of all the upcoming releases drama, this one would be my most anticipated drama.
Why? Because it has my 2 favorite guys, they are Nishijima Takahiro and Aiba Hiroki. (Even though I love AAA, gomen Shinjiro)
It's like a dream that they would go together filming an drama. It is too rare that they have two of my favorite starring in a drama.
Even though Nishi isn't the main but at least Aiba-chan is the main character. But I really hope Nishi have lots of parts in it because I see his name at the front in websites when listing the casting.


Aiba Hiroki
Aiba Hiroki as Takasugi Rin

Nishijima Takahiro
Nishijima Takahiro (AAA)

Atae Shinjiro
Atae Shinjiro (AAA)

Nagayma Takashi
Nagayama Takashi

Kawai Ryunosuke
Kawai Ryunosuke

Nakagauchi Masataka
Nakagauchi Masataka

Shiozaki Airu
Shiozaki Airu (IRE)

Amano Hironari
Amano Hironari (Club 7)

Shirosaki Jin
Shirosaki Jin

Kind of surprise to know that 5 of them have casted in Tenimyu before. This really shows that Tenimyu can get you famous. At least this is how Aiba-chan gets popular.
I see a lot of hot guys in this drama, it's gotta be aiming for girls.
Hope April comes faster so I could see this drama with Nishi & Aiba-chan.

0 Responses to ""Delicious Gakuin"" (Leave A Comment)