Lead PV "Drive Alive"

Finally the PV is out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mmdM5o-3vY

It was my first time seeing this PV and listen to the song. But in my opinion the song wasn't addictive when I first listen to it.
The PV was nothing special with makes me go "Woah!", but I guess it showed how much Lead has matured every since their last single 'Summer Madness'.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

'Drive Alive' was different from other Lead's song they sang from previous, it wasn't a hip hop style but kind of soft rock type.
It was finally a time that Akira gets to sing the first chorus, which never happened before. Maybe I'm just not used to his voice, it differently sounded weird to me.
I'm very surprise that they didn't have rap included in the song, because as I'm a fan of Shinya's rapping I was looking forward for Shinya's rap.

I have to comment about their clothing.
Just looking at their style now, we can now say that Lead is truely a mature group. From their baggy hip hop style to this mature look.
Surprising I always think Keita and Shinya has the best style, not that Hiroki and Akira doesn't have a good looking style just that what they wear is kind of normal.
Shinya always look outstanding because of his hat, this may be a reason why I like him out of the four.

There's two coupling songs from this single, hope I get to listen to them sooner or later.
Hope they can continue to produce more music.

0 Responses to "Lead PV "Drive Alive"" (Leave A Comment)