AAA - [CCC] Challenge Cover Collection

I've finally heard the whole album of CCC (Challenge Cover Collection).
After listening to Monkey Magic on the 2nd Attack I was so eager to listen to the whole song.
After this album a month of wait until AAA release another thing, which they will release THREE thing all on day one.
Track 08. the name is so funny! I Saw Mommy Kiss Santa Clau... and by the name of the song you can tell it's a Christmas song. Surprisingly it's a ENGLISH song. So the lead singer was Misako and Urata because their english might be better than the rest of the others. But I think I heard one line of Nishi....
Minna Star! is the song from High School Musical... No wonder when I first heard it, it sounds so familiar....
Overall, I think this album is another great one! Although all the songs are covers (the name of the album tells it's a cover) I highly doubt they would sing it live unless it's their concert.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~Tracklists~
01. Crazy Gonna Crazy
02. Bomb A Head
03. Ya-ya-ya
04. Monkey Magic
05. Feel Like Dance
06. Sure Danse
07. Be Cool!
08. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clau
09. Minna Star!
10. mou koi nante shinai

1 comments:

Reraglove says
October 01, 2008 10:07 pm

My favorite track in this album
-Bomb A Head
-I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
-Minna Star