Big Bang New Year Gag Concert

Ever since I've watched Big Bang first MV "We Belong Together" I have been pretty much hooked on to Big Bang.
It's probably rare for me to get interested in an boy band by their music and not looks.
Big Bang released more songs and every song I listen I just fell in love with it.
I always thought Big Bang was just hardcore/Americans wannabe because of the way they wear.
But after seeing this clip, I've come to realise that they could be funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1KMpv7UXDk

The whole ideal of this comedy corner is that people think they're really stylish, but in fact their fashion is pretty rediculous. So they talked in a very sarcastic tone to show they're all that and stuff.

G-Dragon with a big clock hang on his neck was just REDICULOUS! I mean that might break your neck, but the way he said "Fashion clock" was funny.

T.O.P was probably my favorite fashion there.
I've seen a lot of artist wore those BIG sunglasses before in some movies/dramas. But what's interesting is his tie, it looks pretty ordinary but it's actually a peice of cloth that you wash yourself in the shower.
The funny part is that he hook it on his shirt.
Then to make the audience laugh he did the Yoon Moon Sik impersonation.

The most embrassing and funny would just have to be Seungri's tight leopard skinny jeans. Gosh! It looks ugly! But it's funny to see Seungri wearing that. Now I can clearly see that he doesn't have a nice skinny legs that some Asian guys have.

This is probably the first time I see Big Bang humour actions and saying.

0 Responses to "Big Bang New Year Gag Concert" (Leave A Comment)