Paradox PV ~2nd Version~

I'm such a bad fan, I've been a w-inds. fans ever since start of year 2002 up until now. And after 6 years I found out there was actually an unreleased version of Paradox PV, the so call 2nd version. But yeah this version was only released amongst the fan club, so yesterday I mysteriously found it lying around on a Hong Kong w-inds. forum.
At first I thought it was some fan made one and didn't thought it was an official one. So I was so curious and when browsing through that thread. I saw a screen capture of a hand and sparkling sand slipping down.

I was like "I got to see this!" I was so frustrated when I couldn't download it off mofile and tried like a billion of times and thank god it worked.

I got really excited to see this unreleased version of Paradox PV, after watching it I am glad they didn't put this as the official one.
Not that I didn't like this unreleased version, it just feel a bit weird when it was filmed outside because in those years all of w-inds. PVs were filmed in an studio.

So this unreleased version was filmed in the desert, walking and dancing around. Nothing really special.
What I really think is the clothing and filming of the PV is not really up to official PV standard. It seem it could done within a day, while the official one is far more better (that is why it's the official).

As we all know w-inds. are all mens and not boys anymore, so looking at this "new" PV feels really weird. It's like it brings back memories, memories of how cute they used to be even my brother said they were cute while he watched this PV.
At some time a part of me wish w-inds. were little boys like what they used to be but at some times I'm really happy of what they are now since they all grown a lot and looked extremely hot (yes, Keita I'm mostly referring to you. Sorry I'm bias!).

I just they had more of these but I doubt it. It's like the Trial PV, they had 2 version. One is the one with GOAL footage added in and the other one is without it but it had them painting the sky. I just knew that when I brought works vol.5, and they were so cute painting the sky.

6 Responses to "Paradox PV ~2nd Version~" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
May 30, 2007 8:22 pm

hi there, i have to say i'm a bad w-inds. fan too. i'm head-over-heal with w-inds. for years without knowing that paradox has another version! anyway do you have the initial file of this 2nd version? could you pls upload it for me? (by the way if i ask too much just ignore it) thx very much ne,

Anonymous says
May 31, 2007 1:28 am

lmao. i am amused. i just had someone email me asking about this referencing your site, and the caps you've got posted are from the rip i made of it and posted on my livejournal.

anyways, the file isn't actually a second pv, exactly. there was a tv how called 'fun's recommend' that had artists come and perform. there was a compilation cd released for the show which included a cd with songs and a dvd of clips recorded for the show. w-inds.' paradox was one of the clips.

hope that helps clear up some of the confusion. ^^

~tabris

Anonymous says
May 31, 2007 2:46 pm

Oh I see so this was from a DVD not what we called "2nd version" of Paradox PV? Thanks for clearing it up.

I capture these photos, I didn't get it off your Livejournal.

Anonymous says
May 31, 2007 5:04 pm

ah, you're welcome. ^^

oh, i realize that. but the original file came from me. i'm not asking for credit or anything, i'm just amused. XD

Anonymous says
May 31, 2007 8:00 pm

Really? So your the one I downloaded from the w-inds. Chinese forum?

Thanks!

moochi2000 says
June 17, 2007 12:22 pm

hey!
man...i've been a w-inds. fan for yrs and I didn't know about this unreleased version either
i've totally lost interest in them but thanks to your site I've learned more
I gotta visit your site more
thanks