Keita Keita...

J-stuff is kind of dying lately with me, didn't find anything special to blog about so I guess whenever I have nothing to blog about I might be blog stuff and w-inds. or AAA.
I was actually watching a video of Keita visiting an all girl school guess it's some of kind promotion for his 2nd single "FRIEND".
It's always all girls school that w-inds. or Keita goes to, wonder if the students there actually requested it or VF wants them.
So while Keita was singing "FREIND" and playing the guitar to the students, all I could see is his neck, what I mean is his neck grabs my attention.

Can you see his neck?
I find it freaky because all his veins popped out while he was singing and trying to reach the high notes "Oh Friend, My Friend".

2 Responses to "Keita Keita..." (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
May 22, 2007 6:20 am

You have a nice blog ne ^_^ I <3 Keita-kun! He did great with his solo singles!

Anonymous says
May 22, 2007 3:18 pm

thx, Yep! he sure did a great job for his 2nd single.