It doesn't explain

I don't seem to find the full version of the 2 PV Kuchibiru Kara Romantica/That's Right to download anywhere. While I was browsing through Vision Ameba I've actually found it to watch.

Kuchibiru Kara Romantica
After viewing the promotion version of the PV, that was before I got to listen to the full version of the song. I find it difficult to understand what's going in the PV and how I thought everything will be solved once the full version of the PV is released.
I even said jokingly "I'll laugh if the full version doesn't even explain everything." And yes that did happen, because the 2nd verse is just only 1 or 2 line and in the PV it only shows Urata on the phone. Sometimes I hate it if the full version was just a few second longer than the what we call "short version" kind of piss me off. After waiting for a long time and thinking that you get surprises from the full version of the PV but then it's only a few seconds longer.
Oh great the video is deleted from the site, now I can't watch it again.

That's Right
I've only seen the full version of the PV once so I can't remember what the extra bits of That's Right PV. But I think it's more paint splashing on them and stuff. Yea and stuff it's not a good way of explaining it.
Even though the PV is plain white background, but what makes it great was the paint the colourful paint. I didn't really like the fruits too much. It would be so great if there's a video on the making, I was wondering if they really splashed paint on their face in those scenes. Especially Shuta, he's one was really bad loads of green paint sticked on his hair and have you notice the girls doesn't get paint splashed anywhere near their face. I guess it's too precious since they spend time on putting facial cream or whatever.
Yes, the video is also deleted from the website.

0 Responses to "It doesn't explain" (Leave A Comment)