The Oricon Chart

This is something that I don't usually do, that is checking out the Oricon chart. I used to go and check out the ranking and then I go and download and assuming that the song is great as it is on the top 5 of the chart.
And I don't do it anymore because I'm not bother to, but today I came back to the Oricon site to check out Keita's single ranking.

2007.05.03 - 6th
2007.05.02 - 3rd
2007.05.01 - 2nd


Well it is constantly dropping on the chart but I think he's doing really well as an new solo artist. I'm just hoping it can stay in the top 10.

NewsMaker NewsMaker

Have anyone seen the new issue of NewsMaker?
10mins before I didn't see it but after searching for it I finally found a clear scan of the photos. What makes me go finding these photos was the "undressing" word that everyone was mentioning in the forum. But it's not like he's in bare chess without any top on, he just had an black singlet on while he's dressing himself up.
Well it's not anything special just that most of the time we see Keita in long sleeve. But I prefer him wearing long sleeve than anything else.

1 comments:

bruin bruha says
May 06, 2007 12:56 pm

wow thats hot :O