Alice Nine

As I have always listen and liked pop groups so I'm surprised that I actually started liking a Jrock group. Which is called "Alice Nine" that consist of 5 members: Shou (Vocal), Hiroto (Guitarist), Tora (Guitarist), Saga (Bass) and Nao (Drums).
I'm always fascinated about Jrock's hairstyle and makeup but because of the music they produce so I'm constantly staying away from Jrock bands.
So when I was bored and randomly going in a forum and start checking things out I came across Alice Nine and I was drawn into their pretty faces.
I thought maybe looking at their faces is enough because I don't want to ruin it when the music is not my type. But if I like the group I should at least listen to what they sound like, so after two days finding out about Alice Nine I went on youtube and looked at their latest PV "JEWEL".

Surprisingly the song is not bad and kind of nice when I was listening it the first time on youtube. Then I actually went and find the PV to download, for the 2nd time listening to this song "JEWEL" I guess I'm already loving this song.
So far I have come up with this band Alice Nine are all positive, there's not much things I didn't like about apart from some of their dressing in some photos.
I'll be keeping an eye on them from now on!

0 Responses to "Alice Nine" (Leave A Comment)