JDRAMAS....

I've stopped watching my Jdramas for a while because I got sick of waiting one episode per week thing another reason was I got kind of carried away with different things and lost interests in the Jdramas.
But couple of days ago I started watching a whole lot of episodes of LIAR GAME and Seito Shokun.

LIAR GAME
I watched from ep4 to ep10, damn it was so great! I'm glad I waited and watch it all at once otherwise I'll be like now so eager to watch ep11 the final one.
Nao lied for the first time!!! HORRAY! I quiet like the round 2 of the game when the losers from round 1 came back for round 2. I got all tensed up while to see who got the most vote and was so worried about Nao for not getting any vote at first. Also like the part where everyone begs to buy her votes.
I wonder if they going to say anything about Nao and Akiyama relation, wonder if they going to get together but I highly doubt it.

Seito Shokun
It's was good that now everyone in the class trust their teacher except for Julia. I was kind of annoyed how everyone didn't trust her and just want to say "Stop thinking about the stupid past and think straight".
I like in ep9 where the part Kohei and Julia went out, it's like a date. I got a feeling that Kohei likes Julia or maybe I'm just thinking to much. There's only an 2 age gap between them, they still look cute together. Wakaba Ryuuya is so cute! I think he's getting some fans out here as I can see him having more parts in dramas.
Seito Shokun is good but it doesn't win against GTO and Gokusen, both GTO and Gokusen have a good plot and humors.

0 Responses to "JDRAMAS...." (Leave A Comment)