SUPER CHAMPLE

Because I was watching random dancing videos on youtube I found this dance TV show "SUPER CHAMPLE" which is hosted by Da Pump and another female which I don't know her name. They have amazing dancers on the show and through this show I get to watch a lot of amazing dances and know more amazing dancers.
I'm pretty hooked on this guy "Hitori de Dekirumon" he dances Freestyle, every routines on this shows cracks me up. He sure knows how to put humors in his dance routine, and of course his skills are amazing to watch. I just love his footwork, so fast.

5 Responses to "SUPER CHAMPLE" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
June 20, 2007 2:49 am

It's actually "SUPER CHAMPLOO" (Champloo's an Okinawa food that's really a mixture of stuff), since DA PUMP are Okinawan.

Once they had Miura Daichi on, and the resulting dance-off was awesome. :D

Anonymous says
June 20, 2007 8:19 am

But on the official website it spelled as "SUPER CHAMPLE", http://www.ctv.co.jp/chample/

May they trying to make a pun or something.

I've seen the clip where Miura Daichi was on, he did a dance routine with Da Pump. It was awesome...

bruin bruha says
July 01, 2007 1:14 pm

dang i love this show! the dance is really awesome. i wanted to get the DVD they released awhile back.

Anonymous says
July 02, 2007 10:05 am

yeah, I saw the 2005 & 2006 DVD of it in Yesasia. I had the urge to buy it, but I don't know if it's worth it or not because I've seen a lot of the clips already online.

Yomi Mashou! says
August 04, 2007 5:20 am

I love this show!!
Do you know where to DL the full ep? I never did find it T_T and I want to watch the school battles!!

I like hitori de dekirumon.. but my favs are core of woomin and hamutsun serve :)

strong machine #2 is cool too :)