END OF LAST SEASON JDRAMAS

The Jdrama series which I watched that were released last season were Proposal Daisakusen, LIAR GAME and Seito Shokun. I didn't watch a lot from last season because it doesn't interest me, even though I wanted to watch Hotelier as it's starring Aya Ueto but the rating was so low and in the end I didn't bother downloading it.

I finished Proposal Daisakusen & Seito Shokun final episode.
*WARNING THIS MIGHT BE A SPOILER*

First, Proposal Daisakusen the last episode was unexpectedly good it didn't made me have the urge to skip any parts of it. And finally finally Kenzo confessed his love in front of everyone. While watching ep11 I was thinking that it's not really Kenzo's fault that they both couldn't get together earlier, there was some flash back and Kenzo did expressed his feelings a lot of time towards Rei but as they were really close friends Rei just thought Kenzo was fooling around and didn't pay too much attention. It was right, Rei is at fault as well.
So right after Kenzo confessed, Rei thought back a lot of the past with Kenzo and realised that there were many times that Kenzo have hinted that he likes her.
Her heart was easily wobble, right after Kenzo confession she's having doubts about her marrying to Sensei. I really wonder if she ever loved Sensei or maybe she just accepted the marriage because she gave up on Kenzo. But to me I think Rei doesn't even like Sensei at all.
It didn't really show that Kenzo and Rei were together at the end but as Rei ran out of the church chasing after Kenzo, all audience knows that it means they are together. Happy ending? But not for Sensei, he let go of Rei to chase after Kenzo.

Now move on the Seito Shokun, there's really nothing much to talk about this last episode. Everything is predicted, Naoko was saved by Hinata-san but had to transfer to a different school. All the students were crying like she's going to past away or something. Even if Naoko left the school it's not like they will never see each other again at least Julia will see her everyday since she's living with her.
I don't know why, every time I want some romance happening in some Jdrama that I'm watching it will never happen. This one was a pretty normal ending something similar to Gokusen, where Yankumi had to leave and go to another school.
The school that Naoko went to in the end was like a bunch of monkeys there, those type of bad-ass students who just fool around and not dress up properly.

Also about LIAR GAME, heard that the last episode was 2hrs and something and thought there will be a lot of extra scene on Nao-chan and Akiyama-san but it's just a recap of the whole drama. I feel like I'm watching the whole drama again but the difference is that it's not in detail and the scene of the old man is added in. I feel like it's a waste of my time watching the last episode but I didn't want to skip any parts because I might miss parts of the old man where it might be important to knowing more of why he made this game. Nao-chan is so naive! But that is why she is loved and so cute... I knew that there won't be any romance in this drama but I still hoped to see some chemistry between Nao-chan and Akiyama-san. Oh well, it ended like so quickly and not in an excited way.

Right now I'm waiting for the Summer season ones to be broadcast!

3 Responses to "END OF LAST SEASON JDRAMAS" (Leave A Comment)

bruin bruha says
July 01, 2007 1:10 pm

i enjoyed proposal daisakusen as well!! i even dreamed about it =_=; i want to be a bride as beautifual as nao in the future hahaha

was liar game good? i got really lazy to watch this because they talk too much, but when i heard the finale will have so many hours i thought it might be interesting to watch lol

Anonymous says
July 01, 2007 8:52 pm

I couldn't say LIAR GAME was bad nor good. Just that it seem like they tricked us with the 2hrs special thing. Because normally you would think they will have extra footage, but it's mostly recap of the whole drama. Basically if you skip all the recap parts its like a normal episode.

Anonymous says
September 08, 2014 5:48 am

Hello every one, here every person is sharing these knowledge, therefore it's
good to read this website, and I used to pay a visit this weblog every day.


my webpage - bathroom renovation ideas