w-inds. sense of fashion

I was watching a Taiwanese interview of w-inds. and the host asked w-inds. a question about their sense of fashion. w-inds. replied it's important to have their own sense of style which mean they have control what they like to wear.
They say that they tell the stylist what kind of style they want and the stylist will prepare clothes of the style they want to them.

I've always liked what they wore in the past but recently the style in "Beautiful Life" was not pleasing me. What I'm talking is not the clothing they wear in the PV, it's the clothing they wear during the lives it just bother me every time I watch one of the live.

I have no complaints as for what Ryohei's wearing because his style didn't change much from before. But Keita and Ryuichi, I don't like it.

Keita doesn't look bad with the white shirt and neck tie but the bottom half looks weird. And if you look at the whole body it doesn't look great because it just brings out how skinny and tall he is.

And Ryuichi there's time where I like his style and there's times where I really don't like it.

So is this a problem with me just not liking it or is it the stylist or is it w-inds. themselves?

0 Responses to "w-inds. sense of fashion" (Leave A Comment)