Zombie Loan

STORY: Michiru Kita is a special girl who possesses Shinigami Eyes, which allows her to see a dark ring around a person's neck. This ring symbolizes the person's impending death; once they are marked to die, a gray ring, which is invisible to normal people, appears around their neck. Over time, the ring gets darker, and once the ring turns completely black, the person dies. Chika Akatsuki and Shito Tachibana, two boys in her class, both have black rings around their necks, but to her surprise, they are not yet dead. It is revealed that after a tragic accident that was supposed to kill them both, the two boys made a deal with a secret loan office called the Zombie-Loan. In return for keeping them alive, the two have to hunt zombies for the loan office. When Michiru gets involved with them, she finds that her life has just become more complicated.

Source from: wikipedia

The new animes that I started watching lately doesn't interest me that much, I can't say it's boring or what-so-ever but it doesn't make me have the urge to watch a lot of episodes at once.
Until I started watching "Zombie Loan" this morning, simply because I got attracted to the graphics and since it's only 11 episodes I finished all in one morning.

The story was pretty interesting, as in the first episode we get to see the two main character Shito and Chika switching hands which is kind of spooky also what Michiru actually saw grabs the viewer's attention.
The 3 main characters remind me of Fruits Basket's Kyo, Yuki and Tohru. 2 guys and 1 girl, the girl being clumsy and stupid, a hot head guy and a cool/mysterious guy.

I really hate when animes endings doesn't seem like an ending, I'm not sure if the manga continues but it only have 8 volumes. I thought that they could do more episodes rather than ending it in the 1th episode. Even if there's filler I think it would still be interesting to watch.

0 Responses to "Zombie Loan" (Leave A Comment)