ガリレオ - Galileo

** Watch out for spoilers **

I haven't been watching that many jdramas this season, only Yukan Club and Galileo.
I saw on DramaWiki that every episodes of Galileo has high rating which means this drama is worth watching (although at times good rating doesn't mean I like it).

After downloading 5 episodes in one night, the next day I watched 5 episodes in a row.
I must say I love these mystery cases, everything can be explained scientifically.

The first case about the guy's head on fire was such a capture, it makes me wants to watch it and know what's happening. That guy who killed that teen is such a genius to think of such a way to murder someone.

The more I watch Galileo the more I like Yukawa Manabu, he's such a dork! So far I'm up to episode 8 and there's 2 more episodes to go. I wonder if they will say anything about Kaoru and Yukawa being together? (I doubt it, dramas like this always leaves the love parts off)

I can't wait to see the rest of it!

2 Responses to "ガリレオ - Galileo" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
December 09, 2007 5:05 am

Any jdramas available on Region 1 DVD?
http://www.bloggerparty.com/blog/radreview

Anonymous says
January 27, 2010 9:45 am

I am the kind of hombre who loves to taste different things. Right now I am building my personalized solar panels. I am doing it all by myself without the assistance of my men. I am utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive that. I saw a very amazing website which explains how to make photovoltaic panels and so on. The place explains all the steps needed for constructing solar panels.

I am not exactly sure bout how accurate the information given there is. If some people over here who had experience with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the site it will be great and I'd really appreciate it, because I extremely take an interest in [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. You guys rock.