L ~ Change the WorLd~ Teaser

L ~Change the WorLd~ Teaser Released.

I was so crazy about Death Note last year when I started reading the manga and started to recommend it to people around me. Then the live movie was released and it became such a big hit that everyone knows about it.
But I got sick of it that I didn't bother to finish the anime version of it. But L is one of the coolest anime character.

I thought Kenichi was totally hot as L that I started to take an eye on him but I only like him as L. So when I heard that there will be a movie about L I was so happy and excited.

Just today I found out the trailer was release (I'm a bit slow about it).
I did read about the plot before, but still has no clue how they would implement this story within the 28 days before L dies. It makes no sense to me at all when I think about the manga or movie. 28 days before L died he was still solving the Kira case and I did see Missa in the trailer and death note but not Light.

This might be another great movie continued from Death Note 1 & 2 but it might also be a disappointment. It can be a disappointment if L is featured as the main character but it might be not, lets just hope note.

Teaser


Teaser #1


Teaser #2


Teaser #3

0 Responses to "L ~ Change the WorLd~ Teaser" (Leave A Comment)