Beautiful Life PV

I know there's too much "Beautiful Life" posts but I can't help it since I just saw the PV.

The PV is not something that I went "wow!" or anything too surprising when I saw it. But it is something that I have never seen from w-inds. and I kind of like it as the PV really suits the song "Beautiful Life", yes the PV is beautifully filmed.

The way this PV is filmed is like an eye of someone and right until the end you will know who's eye is that.
I like how they add little symbols in during the PV such as in the start we see "LOVE IS THE GREATEST THING" PV playing on the LCD TV. Then when w-inds. going into the super market, on glass it has "Beautiful Life" which I think the super market is called "Beautiful Life" as it has a shopping cart on it as well. The last symbol I spotted was when w-inds. at the counter paying the guy's apron has the "W" symbol.
These symbols aren't hard to spot, I spotted them on the first time I watch the PV.

To know who's that eye we've been looking through, it will show us right at the end when w-inds. is taking a group photo and the last shot is the outcome of the group photo.

Overall the PV is nothing too special but I like it and how it's different from their previous PVs.

4 Responses to "Beautiful Life PV" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
October 28, 2007 11:12 am

I think W-ind's disco-beat sound suits them. Well, in the last two singles anyway. They seem to keep everything credible on this and the last single regarding the genre. I dunno but, I think a lot of groups have got it wrong before, including W-inds themselves.

I was a little shocked too, as in, where is all the dancing LOL. But I agree, it's nice to see them just muck around and so on. And I like Keita's bangs like that. Nice and simple :P

Anonymous says
October 28, 2007 11:23 am

oooh when I say last two singles, I mean including this one sorry :P, although their version of 'It's in the stars' was pretty good. I enjoyed it anyway. Thought there costumes were a bit...well, hmmm, but the suits made them all better.

oh, eh, sorry, I can kinda fangirl when I let myself go. guys can fangirl right? lol.

Anonymous says
October 28, 2007 11:55 am

Disco beat? Well I like w-inds. in any type of genre, it depends on how nice the song is.

Keita's hair style is nice it's like back in the old days. I don't really like what Ryuichi wore in the PV.

wu-san, it's okay to fangirl even you're a guy. Now days I find that more and more guys liking w-inds. and w-inds. is not a boyband group attracts females only.

Anonymous says
October 29, 2007 12:28 am

their music is still essentially j-pop, but they have certainly got a strong dance vibe going through them recently. They've always had that edge I think though, being a visual group, a little like AAA, but its evolved a bit. I mean disco beat as; this would fit nicely in some clubs and bars.

haha, I think Ryuichi's get-up is a little rubbish too. Seeing W-inds shopping was fun :P