Biyou Shounen Celebrity - Ep1


Beauty Boys Celebrity, or BBC for short, is a show about a secret salon that invites young woman to become 'beautiful' -- by the hands of a group of gifted 'ikemen'. The one problem is that these men really don't understand the meaning of true beauty, or well, do not understand the mind of a woman. Despite the salon's epic reputation, these stylist always run into a problem with their customers which has these men questioning: " What exactly is true beauty? "
Source:
SBK Fansubs

I watched Ep1 last night it was alright. I don't know if this story is from a manga because when I was watching ep1 it reminds me of a manga that I have read before. Also everything seems very manga-ish. I only started watching this because I thought the guys were pretty cute and I also know Kotani from Tenimyu.
I thought the style of this drama is close to Happy Boys and Delicious Gakuin, I'm not too sure but I think each episodes is only 30mins.

These kind of plot in manga is nothing special and not weird but when it comes to live it gives me a feeling like "WTH?" It's kind of interesting to see how they turn each females into very beautiful. I guess I'll keep on watching it since it's not that bad.

6 Responses to "Biyou Shounen Celebrity - Ep1" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
February 04, 2008 12:30 pm

It reminds me of Beauty Pop.

Anonymous says
January 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Thank you ;-) check out this emo boy hair over this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com

Anonymous says
August 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Actually. You will not prompt to me, where I can find more information on this question?

Anonymous says
September 13, 2010 7:35 pm

It is exact

Anonymous says
September 16, 2010 1:45 pm

It seems to me, what is it already was discussed, use search in a forum.

Anonymous says
October 13, 2010 1:12 pm

You are absolutely right. In it something is also to me your thought is pleasant. I suggest to take out for the general discussion.