w-inds. is at Taiwan!


Once again w-inds. is at Taiwan again, this is their 3rd time opening a concert at Taiwan and it's their 4th time in Taiwan. There was around 400 fans waiting for them at the airport.
They will open this concert twice with the days they in Taiwan, lucky fans will get to hand shake and take photos with w-inds. after the concert.

Before I was reading news and was worried because it said that there's only 6% of the tour tickets were sold I don't understand why. It's the Taiwanese fans sent them letters to come to Taiwan 'again' for a tour and now no body buys their tickets? Well, I don't care much if their tickets are all sold out by now not like I can purchase any of it.

I think w-inds. had enough of Taiwan, they should just come to my country. Then they can relax and get away from crazy fans following them and instead I could be the only one who's following them.

0 Responses to "w-inds. is at Taiwan!" (Leave A Comment)