Please tell me thats not him

This photo of Keita was taken when w-inds. attended to the press conference after their arrival to Taiwan. I have to say this photo is one of the worst photo of Keita, there's no photos which are worst than this photo. Just look at his face, he's face is so skinny and with his new short haircut it makes his face even more skinner and long. He looks really tired and got eye bags and his skin is not in a good condition which he didn't even try putting make-up to make him look better.

How I wish I could back the old w-inds. style when they are still young and look 'young' with nice and beautiful skin. They are just too tired and working too much after tour in Japan now tour in Taiwan, I think they need a break.
Please Keita leave your hair back longer.

4 Responses to "Please tell me thats not him" (Leave A Comment)

エマ★(´・ω・`)★ says
November 10, 2007 9:39 pm

I actually... like that photo. I think he DID put on make up to try cover it up, that's why it looks worse than when he doesn't.. x_X you can tell coz of the colour of it. But I loooove his hair (just not really the colour of it any more). I agree, they definitely need time off and they SHOULD come here... actually if they went to sydney people would recognise them~ so they come here, you come here, no one knows mwahaha. XD

xraiz says
November 12, 2007 6:50 am

He looks like GreatTeacherOnizuka.

Anonymous says
November 12, 2007 11:57 am

I totally agree...he looks terrible in that picture. D:
The haircut sucks. =(

Raid says
November 19, 2007 5:10 pm

ROFL! Give him some slack, he should be tired from the plane trip or something! Hurhur. GREAT BLOG BTW!

Wanna exchange links? http;//raidmyminibar.blogspot.com. let's me know at my blog if you do link me yeah?