Yukan Club Ep01

"Yukan Club" is the first jdrama that I watched in the 2007 Autumn Season. Just then I finished episode 1.

~WARNING: Watch out for spoilers~

First of all I'm not a KAT-TUN fan at all but since I love detective dramas and "Yukan Club" is about students who solve mystery cases which is close to detective dramas, that is probably the season why I'm watching this.

Couple of comments after watching the first episode.
It feels like to me that the manga into drama series are following the Taiwanese foot steps in exaggerating acting just like Hana Kimi.
Why is that they have to exaggerate so much in the beginning for each characters? It feels like they love doing that in school dramas (for example: Hana Kimi and Yamada Tarou).
These six different personalties characters as a group gives me a weird feeling which makes me think why they could be good friends.
It's really hard to not notice Junnosuke with his bright blond hair and blue contacts. His blond just stands out so much from the others as all the others are black/brown. This is the first time I see Jin's acting, to me think he's okay.

Getting down to the plot. To say the truth while I was watching it I had the urge to skip parts of it but I stopped myself from doing that. Which mean I got a bit bored of it but it wasn't that bad to completely shut it down. Maybe I missed some lines, but why are they solving crimes? To me they are just a group of popular students who feels bored, maybe that's the reason why.
Got kind of a mix feeling whether I like it or not, but I am still continuing to watching "Yukan Club".

2 Responses to "Yukan Club Ep01" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
October 26, 2007 5:18 am

Hmm... interesting views...
However, I dont think they are following Taiwanese dramas...
More like... the manga characteristics of the story....
Which makes some part of the dramas based on mangas seem so unbelievable or exaggerated...XD

Anonymous says
October 26, 2007 11:03 pm

I know that manga do exaggerate but in the older manga into jdrama aren't that exaggerated like now.

Or maybe i started to realise abt the exaggerated acting when I start watching Taiwanese dramas.