Finishing up Summer Jdramas

Since it's the holiday for me I've been finishing up the summer jdramas that I left off because of homework. I'll talk about it one by one.

First off Tantei Gakuin Q, the ending was good and Kyuu manage to trust Ryu all the way till the even if the other Q class members have doubts about him. What I thought about Pluto death was kind of like "he died so quick" sort of thought. It's like he couldn't affect Ryu in being to his side and then he meet Dan-san and then he died. Sort went too quick on how he died. But I wouldn't want them to make it long cause I don't want to watch him. So it was all cool. I also like the ending how there's kind of a love triangle going on between Kyuu, Megu and Ryu.

Hotaru no Hikari, there isn't a lot of plot in this drama but it's very enjoying and funny to watch. But I got bored towards the end and skipped the 2nd last episode and went straight to the last episode. So I didn't get why Makoto and Hotaru ended up living together after Makoto saw her "dry fish" look. The ending was ok, I didn't expect Makoto and Hotaru to end up together. I rather enjoy watching Hotaru and Buchou together and the kiddy fights they have.
Although at the end they both confessed they liked each other, but it would be hard to imagine a sweet scene between them. So it ended with a kiddy argue which I thought it was cute.

That's the only two I finished up, now I'm in the middle of finishing Hanazakari no Kimitachi e. Many people might say the Japanese version is better than the Taiwanese version, but for me I like the Taiwanese version more. I'm finding in the Japanese version there's a lot of unnecessary scenes which I find it stupid. Such as the treasure hunting, the school is about to close, and the beach challenge. I don't find it a lot of the part are funny, I'm just not enjoying this as much as I enjoyed the Taiwanese version.

I want to talk about LIFE since I've watched 3 episodes. It's so intense and getting way interesting. In episode 3 the girls started to bully Ayumu, gosh! Those bitches thinks they can rule the world. I just want to slap them when they think they can just gang up on anyone they want. I feel so sorry for Ayumu who tried really hard to cope with everyone but ended up being bullied by those girls. And I hate Ayumu's mother for not caring her daughter's feeling and just look at her marks.

I still got LIFE, Jotei and First Kiss to watch. But need to finish downloading the episodes. I guess LIFE will be my next one to finish after Hanazakari no Kimitachi e then coming next is Jotei and First Kiss. If there aren't much coming up season jdramas I want to watch then I might watch Yama Onna Kabe Onna since I've the first episode and I really enjoyed it.

0 Responses to "Finishing up Summer Jdramas" (Leave A Comment)