LIFE is awesome!



I was finally continuing watching LIFE the other night. Continued watching from episode 4 onwards. I can't believe I started crying when I saw how badly Ayumu was bullied by Manami's gang. I really hated to see how Ayumu acted so weak that she couldn't do anything back to Manami and all she could do is take it in.
When Ayumu finally has 2 friends by her side I was so happy because at least there's someone which will stick up for her.
I really hate that guy Katsumi, he's two faced. Actually him and Manami is two faced.

When I was watching LIFE I was thinking "What does these students think they're doing?" Isn't Manami scared that she might kill Ayumu while bullying her? Well... Obviously she's doesn't even care as her father is rich and think she could do anything.
The part where she order Akira to capture Ayumu and Hatori was like seriously wanting to kill them two.
I was like "YEAH!" when Ayumu starts to fight back.

LIFE is really good, can't believe I cried while watching it.

6 Responses to "LIFE is awesome!" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
October 15, 2007 8:04 pm

yehhh!!! I loveeeeed LIFE!!!!

Anonymous says
October 19, 2007 7:08 am

Sounds interesting... ! =D Where can I watch it?

Anonymous says
October 20, 2007 10:36 am

You can watch it on veoh.

Anonymous says
October 24, 2007 4:49 am

You shouldn't put so many spoilers in your summary bub.

Anonymous says
October 24, 2007 12:27 pm

it's up to the view to read it or not.
What I can only do is put up a warning sign next time.

Anonymous says
November 04, 2008 10:33 am

LIFE is so freaking awesome! It's my favorite j-drama ever. I've also just recently bought some of the manga as well.