They received...

Well all know that w-inds. is very popular in Taiwan and that they have been there for 3 times. From the the photo the Taiwanese fans has sent w-inds. a message and w-inds. have received them.
But that is not what I'm trying to talk about, the thing I want to point out is "look at Keita's hair!" He cut it again? It's so short!
For the first time Keita has short short hair, before people says he has a big forehead but he looks completely fine in this photo.
Before I always wanted Keita to try having short short hair like this because he always have long fringe, now that it really happened. I'm not saying he looks bad, actually I think he looks refreshing and not bad with short hair. He looks young again...

I love Keita no matter what kind of hairstyle he has...

5 Responses to "They received..." (Leave A Comment)

エマ★(´・ω・`)★ says
August 14, 2007 8:12 pm

I only said that I don't like his forehead when he pins his hair back like he used to... it's fine like this~ quite cute actually ~

bruin bruha says
August 15, 2007 1:58 pm

noooooooo! i like him with fringe! it does make him look young, like in the dvd jacket of WORKS vol.1 :D i still think he looks sexier with long hair lol

Choco-late says
August 15, 2007 6:18 pm

Maybe it's the fringe that is half covering his eyes that made his sexier?

I don't care, I STILL LOVE HIM!

bruin bruha says
August 16, 2007 1:24 pm

yeah i think it was the fringe... lol

but oh well i guess it's personal preference? besides i cant see the whole of keita in this picture, so i'll just have to wait for a bigger picture (^^)

Anonymous says
August 26, 2007 6:24 am

Keita can pull off any look, but I just love the fringe. It makes him look so much sexier. I think this works too. Keita-kun makes anything look good, and this is one of them.