RED SOUL PV

OMG! The PV of RED SOUL is released! In the process of downloading it my heart was beating so fast as I was reading a bunch of comments from people who already have seen it. I was so excited about what this PV would be like.

I love the song so much as it's in the style of Let it beat! and BLOOD on FIRE. And are they meant to be vampires? I didn't get this message while watching the PV until I was reading comments from the forum. But vampires are COOL! Also red + black = vampire!
They just need to be more of a vampire. Too bad there's no plot in this PV, like a vampire storyline would be SO so cool! Seeing them sucking bloods? That would be awesome!

I realised that Shuta is getting more shots, so far this PV is the most shots he got. Although every shots only last 1 or 2 seconds but he showed up every then and now. But the bad thing is that there aren't as clear as the others, it was kind of hard to see his face. But overall I think Shuta is getting more and more cooler.

Shinjiro has very scary glowing eyes in some scene. But he's cool! Plus he got more shots than Naoya, Hidaka and Chiaki did (not something to be surprised at since he is popular amongst the girls).

They need to show more of Chiaki because she's being really hot in the PV. Hope the full version has more shots of her.

At last which I cannot not mention is my lovely Nissy! He's not being much of himself in this PV. Usually he's the one who has the really hype up mood or smiling a lot. But he was rather calm and... cold? Yes his expression was a little cold, but he's still HOT! That expression.... I love it!

0 Responses to "RED SOUL PV" (Leave A Comment)