RED SOUL cover

16th Single "Red Soul"





【CD+DVD】 AVCD-31278/8 ¥1,890(税込)

<CD収録内容>
1. Red Soul
2. 唇からロマンチカ(大魔王、昭和エレクト浪漫MIX)Remixed by古坂大魔王
3. キモノジェットガール,Remixed by Tomonao Tanaka
4. Red Soul (Instrumental)

<DVD収録内容>
1. Red Soul (Music Clip)

It's old news that AAA is releasing another single called "RED SOUL", but I just checked the official website and the cover for it was released. I love the cover, looks very stylish. All I can see is Nissy and Misako, but don't you think what Nissy is wearing looks familiar? Like something on this photo? I heard the 30sec preview and it sounds really good. It is a similar style of Let it beat! and I'm really glad to listen to this style again. Can't wait for it to be release.

1 comments:

bruin bruha says
August 11, 2007 9:00 am

i think they are trying to follow BLOOD on FIRE's style everytime they celebrate the anniversary. i'll prob listen to this song then if it sounds like Let it beat! :D