Shirtless Keita

I am just a typical fangirl so my reaction when seeing this photo is the same as other fangirl. Yes, finally a photo on the shirtless Keita Tachibana who constantly taking his shirt off in Tours. Ageha Tour was his first time taking his shirt off and then he did it again during THANKS but during that time there wasn't any photos or videos shown, I only know about it because all the fans who went was talking about and was saying how sexy Keita was. Now I finally get to see it, I must agree, KEITA IS ULTRA SMEXY! His body is really fit and toned compare to his old self and I love this body of his just don't over do it at times.

I can't really imagine Keita shirtless and dancing on stage, it makes me think of the Johnny's members how they always do it whether they are skinny or not.
Lucky Keita only do it on tours and not in magazines because then it makes no difference with the Johnny's members. Keita seriously need to show his fit body more but please only in photo album.

I saw a bit of the Journey Tour from news clips, this year it seem like another great concert. It was also announced that w-inds. will be going to Taiwan this year again to open an tour.
I'm really jealous of the Taiwanese fans, they get to see w-inds. too much! I'm looking forward to the Journey DVD.

3 Responses to "Shirtless Keita" (Leave A Comment)

CCMiike says
September 04, 2007 4:15 pm

Your blog is very veru good! ;)
Thanxs for you info.
Saludos!!

http://asianmovietrailer.blogspot.com

I invite my blog! ;)

*sayonara*

Anonymous says
May 04, 2008 12:20 pm

see more here shirtless models

Anonymous says
December 18, 2009 3:40 pm

visited encrypted modifying slides taster indiacphi covers foodie companys taxonomic cooperative
masimundus semikonecolori